пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

black and white photo photo shop




So last night I was getting the kids inside to get showers and such for bed and Sadie isnapos;t really wanting to come in. Nothing new there except the little boy who is following her everywhere. When he is not following her she is following him. Since this has been going on for a few days i decide to ask her what is going on and so this is the answer i got.� " Donapos;t you think Alex is soooo cute mom?" I just sit there staring at her. Then she says " We all were playing the dating game(?) the other night and Alex was my partner. And i told him i canapos;t pretend anymore I really do love you. And he says I� really love you too.� Donapos;t you think he is cute mom? We werenapos;t going to tell anyone until we were older and getting ready to get married." This actually came out as one sentence. So my precious baby is "in love" When we pointed out that this boy is 11 and she is only 9 she says that she is 9 1/2 and that look at glen and I. Guess some things backfire on us. Well we are all leaving well enough alone. And Alexapos;s mom, me, Glen, Alexapos;s aunt are all taking bets on when they break up. Of course they donapos;t know about this. But we all know how kids are. LOL.


On a different subject. Some one i know and love very much (not Glen) has prostate cancer again. They didnapos;t remove all of the prostate last time nor did they give him chemo or radiation. Any or all of them could have prevented a relapes. He doesnapos;t want to have any more surgeries so i guess you could say he is giving up. I am not allowed to tell anyone I know until they have time to tell the other people around him. But that is ok. It just sucks because this person has been apart of my life for it seems like forever. Always been there for me . And i canapos;t do anything for him because i am not even suppose to know yet. Sucks doesnapos;t it.


black and white photo photo shop, black and white photo photoshop, black and white photo portrait, black and white photo portraits.



Комментариев нет: