четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

define speed of sound




5th period yesterday was absolutely hilarious. Ever since 6th grade, me, Arkell, and Sam had this thing with the epsiode of Spongebob where theyapos;re trying to sell chocolates. And we would always make fun of how the lady talked.

So in Mr.Wallaceapos;s history class we were recording a podcast for a keynote we did, and me and Amber were in the hall with Arkell and Lucas. So Lucas was recording and we listened to it and in parts of the recording you just hear random outburts about chocolate in the old layapos;s voice. I donapos;t understand how Lucas didnapos;t crack up because me and Amber were dieing. Yeah, Arkell is my best guy friend and I love apos;em. Funniest guy youapos;ll ever meet.

Just thought Iapos;d share that with you.
define speed of sound, define speed of light, define speed, define speech recognition.



Комментариев нет: