суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

ess technologies inc




The Oil Cleansing Method broke out my forehead. One is supposed to adjust the mixture of oils if such misfortunes occur, but I donapos;t feel like fucking with it, so I just say to hell with the whole shebang. Actually, maybe itapos;s the olive oil Iapos;ve been putting in my hair that broke out my forehead...

I found some cheap exercise equipment Iapos;m going to pick up an exercise bike Saturday evening, and an Air Strider on Sunday afternoon. Iapos;m happy but not looking forward to driving. I donapos;t like the freeway because itapos;s dangerous, but itapos;s even worse when I donapos;t know the area because I have to keep a look out for my exit and stuff while simultaneously keeping an eye on the road. We have no furniture in the living room (except an old dresser that Iapos;m going to take an ax to tomorrow), so thatapos;s going to be my own personal gym. Maybe Iapos;ll move my DVD player in there so that I can watch movies while I sweat.

bulguard anti virus, ess technologies inc, ess technologies homepage, ess technologies home page, ess technologies es1930s.



Комментариев нет: