суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

contact cover magic paper




G-D:�Oh for peteapos;s sake FIJ� Donapos;t you ever go out?
FIJ: I�am out.� Iapos;m at the pub.
G-D:�Only because they have wi-fi and Strongbow.
FIJ: No, not only because they have wi-fi and strongbow, but those are nice additions.
G-D:�You know, NORMAL�people donapos;t go into a bar with their laptop and research books attached to their hip.
FIJ: Itapos;s a pub, not a bar.� Itapos;s dignified.
G-D: You sure you arenapos;t British.
FIJ:...-quietly stews, knows there is no way heapos;s pulling off a battle aura on the Presence.-
G-D: Okay, at least when you are done computing go out to another hot spot and try to meet someone.
FIJ: Canapos;t, got too many things to do at the house, and then I need to sleep so I can be up for classes tomorrow.
G-D:�You know, I�know I�invented this thing a long time ago, itapos;s called a DAY�OFF.� You should try it.
FIJ: Plenty enough time for that when Iapos;m dead.
DEATH:�AHEAD�OF�SCHEDULE�ARE�WE?
FIJ: NO, no we arenapos;t. �Weapos;re behind thank you very much, and we donapos;t need you poking around.
DEATH:�ARE�YOU�SURE�THERE�IS�NOTHING�I�CAN�HELP�YOU�WITH.��I"M�VERY�GOOD�WITH�APPOINTMENTS.
FIJ: No, thank you very much, what are you doing here anyway?
DEATH: WELL�I�WAS�JUST�DOWN�THE�ROAD, MRS�B�WAS�KIND�ENOUGH�TO�STOP�FOR�ME, IF�YOU�KNOW�WHAT�I�MEAN.
FIJ:�And you decided to drop by...
DEATH:�WELL, I�THOUGHT�PERHAPS�WE�MIGHT�GET�BETTER�AQUAINTED.� GET�TO�KNOW�ONE�ANOTHER�AS�IT�WERE.
FIJ: -to G-D- Canapos;t you do something about this?
G-D: Not my imagination. �It would be an interference with free will.� I respect your rights to self thought.
FIJ: rrrriiiiiiiggggghhhhhtttt.� -to DEATH- Look, no offence, but you arenapos;t my kind of ... Thingy...so if youapos;d please Iapos;m trying to Blog.
DEATH: GOING�WELL�IS�IT?
FIJ: Was.
DEATH: -with sorrow- OH�I�DONapos;T�KNOW�WHY�I�TRY.� ITapos;S�ALWAYS�LIKE�THIS.� I�SAY�HELLO�AND�MORTALS�ALWAYS�TELL�ME�TO�BUGGER�OFF, OR�THEY�TRY�TO�GET�ME�TO�PLAY�CHESS, WHAT�IS�WITH�THAT�ANYWAY?��I�MEAN�WHAT�IS�SO�FASCINATING�ABOUT�MOVING�LITTLE�PIECES�OF�WOOD�ABOUT�ON�A�BOARD?
FIJ: Look, I enough emotional and financal problems to deal with, I canapos;t help you with yours.
G-D:�Oh go on....be a sport...
FIJ:�-to G-D- Look, playing counselor to the empitome of ends is NOT�in our contract.�
G-D:�Iapos;ll cut you a paycheck.
FIJ:�-perks up- Really?�
G-D:Sure. Here...-scribbles on a spare stone tabelt with his metaphysical fingers-� One paycheck.
FIJ: uhm.....itapos;s written out as payable in days, hours, and seconds.
G-D: Exaclty.
FIJ: - groans.-� right.� Okay, if we are going to do this Smilely letapos;s at least get comfortable. -evil grin-� You can reclien there on the coach. �Donapos;t mind the furry rug.
DEATH:�QUITE�KIND�OF�YOU.� IS�THIS�ANYTHING�LIKE�GOING�TO�THE�PSYCHOTRICKERIST?
FIJ:�-evil grin gets wider.- Oh yes.� �Very much.
SWK:��-awakes- Whatapos;s going....
DEATH:�OH, EXCUSE�ME.
SWK:�AAAAACCCCCCKKKKK-Goes ape-Sh**-
FIJ:�-laughs hyseterically.
DEATH:��WHAT�DID�I�MISS?

conduit greenhouse, contact cover magic paper, contact cowboy dallas myspace table, contact cowboy myspace table, contact cowell simon.



Комментариев нет: